After a trial court hears evidence and enters a judgment, it is sometimes necessary to have a higher court review the judgment of the trial court to determine whether the trial court made an error.

Whether you are the person appealing the Judge's decision (Appellant) or the person who "won" in the lower court (Appellee) there are important time constraints and deadlines that need to be met timely.  If you don't, you could forfeit your right to appeal or to submit a legal argument to the reviewing court.  Either way, knowing your options and deadlines will help you make an informed decision.

Our office handles appeals in the following areas:

  • Adoption
  • Guardianship
  • Custody and Parenting Time (visitation)
  • Child Support, Post-Secondary Education and Emancipation
  • Spousal Maintenance and Asset Division
  • Attorney Fee Awards

Contact Information

Trenna S. Parker Law Office P.C.
1326 South 10th Street
Noblesville, IN 46060
Phone: 317-773-2993
Fax: 317-773-2989

Contact us online

Maps & Directions